You can become a Crorepati if you stop taking tea.

When one of my colleague realized that, I take too many Teas in a day (around 4 cups of tea) he told me that I can become a Crorepati, if I stop taking Tea.

I was really puzzled and confused. I have asked him what is the relation between Tea and Crorepati. Then he asked me the cost of a Tea and he calculated the total cost spent for a day as INR 32 ( 4 cups * 8 Rs ) . Then he further counted the total amount spend for a month as INR 900 ( 32 * 30 rounded to 900 ) .

Then he asked me to enter the following details in the below link.

Amount at the end of the tenure: 1 Crore

Number of months for which the investments are made: 30 Years (May be I will retire by this time)

Rate of return Desired : 17 % (My friend believes that

17% of returns in SIP is quiet possible if we invest long term. I hope he is right)

Result is :

Amount to be invested per month to get 1 crore return is : INR 900 (Great, I never realized this)

CLICK HERE

Finally I was shocked to see that, a small amount like INR 900 a month can yield 1 Crore at the time of retirement.

NOTE: In this article, I am NOT suggesting you to invest in SIP or STOP taking Tea. I just wanted everybody to realize that a small savings every day can return big yields if they are invested in planned manner. So Happy Saving and Happy Investing.